Dark Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An order of Jedi who employ the dark side and relevant ideology

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat Box now available on the homepage
to go to the homepage, click the logo

Sikvdili's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dyavol
Knight
Knight
Dyavol

Sikvdili's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Sikvdili's Journal   Sikvdili's Journal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:10 am

This is my journal here at the DJO, I wanted to take all training I assess because I think it would be unfair if I assigned training and made people undertake that training to progress through the ranks, yet not take the training and just appoint myself a Master.
Back to top Go down
https://darkjediorder.board-directory.net
Dyavol
Knight
Knight
Dyavol

Sikvdili's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sikvdili's Journal   Sikvdili's Journal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:25 am

Christianity within sithism

Christianity within the dark side is a fairly odd concept because most Sith or dark Jedi are either Atheist or Pagan of some extent, so what do I mean by dark christianity? The tenets of Sithism and Dark Jediism both talk about the priority of passion and devotion of passion to influence action, and Jesus often spoke about getting up and doing something, helping your brothers and sisters, as do most sith. Jesus also said in the book of Revelations "I am the Alpha and the Omega" this could be interpretted that God has both a light and dark aspect. In the story of Creation God had to create light and darkness, this could mean that before he had created light, he existed within darkness or that he saw use of both Light and Dark. So the concept of Dark
shouldn't contradict Christianity, in fact it is part of Christianity. Jesus did speak about bringing people to the light and guiding them out of the darkness, but this is where God needed them, God needs people who exist in the light as he needs people to exist in the dark. There are many examples of people serving God that would appear
"dark", John the Baptist for example, he would work as a an example of a sith philosophy, he didn't believe in peace nor ritual, and he followed his passion, allowing himself to be shunned by society and criticised most people who were considered "light", and he was always doing something, he acted, he stood up and he followed his passion and did something for his fellow brothers and sisters, and embraced death when he saw it coming, much like a sith or dark jedi would. Christianity has a place within Dark Jediism and Sithism just as much as it does jediism. Your personal beliefs can dictate how you percieve religion within sithism or Dark Jediism but all religion has a place in what you believe.

Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Knight
Knight
Dyavol

Sikvdili's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sikvdili's Journal   Sikvdili's Journal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:07 am

analysis of the code:

No peace, only suffering.
( If we think about it, this is true, peace carries the notion of a long time lasting, even so while somebody lives in peace, another suffers, is that peace?)

No knowledge, only instinct.
( Instinct is the known unknown, the phrase "we don't really know anything" can be seen in this way, we might have read, but application is of instinct.)

No serenity, only passion.
( Passion is what dictates action, from one way or another, and through action something is done, serene requires balance, and balance can halter performance of neccessity)
No harmony, only chaos.
(Harmony is the view that we can all get along, but in reality anger exists, grudges exists, without recognition we are in chaos, we can never predict, truthfully)
No life, only death.”
(all life truly is, is the path to death, we have died or we are dying, in all life we are death then dead, but are we also alive?)
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Knight
Knight
Dyavol

Sikvdili's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sikvdili's Journal   Sikvdili's Journal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:30 am

Passion-
passion is what fuels any action or thought. It does this on a number of levels but to deny that this happens is a sign of ignorance. I say in my apprentice journal:
The idea of direct connection can be easilly translated into jediism or dark jediism as direct contact with the force or with the dark side. Several practices of direct contact can be examined such as devoting an action to the force or the dark side, for a random example lets take dart throwing; believe it or not, no matter how cheaply I call it, we can still do this, for the dark side, our goal and passion is to hit the target, for the light, hitting the target will bring us peace. When the passion or peace is found within us, we can connect to the force. The most well known practice of direct contact to the force is meditation, going through our own mind and emotions and we can go deeper within ourselves and the force.

Passion is a tool that we must employ as dark Jedi. Through the dark side of the force, it powers us and in use of passion we give power to the dark side.
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Knight
Knight
Dyavol

Sikvdili's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sikvdili's Journal   Sikvdili's Journal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:32 am

Chaos-
Chaos is as I personally define, an lack of ability to understand, in truth, chaos can also act as a level of understanding, like the old tapistery metaphor goes, it looks like chaos if you don't see the entire thing, so what we can perceive as chaos, a higher understanding could perceive as reality. I believe in this higher understanding to be a spirituality, an existance that is within yet externally present to our existance. The spirituality meaning that our life is what is created when the atoms of our being merge in the pattern of energy, and the creation and cycle of energy, until that ends in death. The spirit is the connection of the physical world and the spiritual world, and that life is the connection. The force is at it's own aspects, we define it as such, the truth is it has no aspects and acts in light or dark actions. The force is an unpredictable mechanism, it gives us strength and passion, yet we cannot define nor truly know the force.
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Knight
Knight
Dyavol

Sikvdili's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sikvdili's Journal   Sikvdili's Journal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:32 am

Death is a certainty we will never understand, we see it as the end but while we are alive we can never know the next step. Spirituality dictates we become of a higher being in life or death, we become faster, stronger and bigger through death according to spirituality. Dark Jedi pursue strength and passion, within spirituality and death we can achieve this to the ultimate possibility. We are stronger in death as a dark Jedi through mysticism.
In my studies, I have concluded that a "life force" indeed does exist and based on my beliefs and what I see within my studies, I believe a spirituality is indeed active within this life force. In the truth of it all the reason I am talking about life and not death, is to introduce the reality of this concept, because something has to live to die, and even in immortality, death is still still dealt with or confronted. Does this statement contradict the dark jedi Code? No, because life and death work within and without each other. One could say that "there is no death, there is life" while another could say " there is no life, there is death" and both remain true. One could embrace one of these views, another could embrace the other, while a new perspective will embrace both, neither of these three perspectives are better than the other two. A dark Jedi must realise that all three views are for three different paths, that these paths are needed for the course of existance, so are the people and views who will follow them.
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Knight
Knight
Dyavol

Sikvdili's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sikvdili's Journal   Sikvdili's Journal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:17 am

The force is the energy of the universe. The universe is made of energy, right down the the protons, neutrons and electrons, it is all energy. The universe, existance it is all the force. This energy gives power to life, it creates and sustains life, it also serves the will of death. Nobody can truly understand nor predict the force. It works its will unto destiny, best we can do is to serve it. The force is a metaphysical concept, it exists beyond and within the physical realm, as we are binded, we can exist beyond our physical self through the force. We can also sense the force, in actions or people, dark jedi should train to become aware of the force, feel it's disturbances. Training to predict the unpredictable, seeing through the vision of the force. We are the servants of the force and it's will, as dark jedi we should announce this with pride.

Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Knight
Knight
Dyavol

Sikvdili's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sikvdili's Journal   Sikvdili's Journal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:19 am

I can say that one way of looking at the dark side is what I wrote in spiritual endarkenment.

Spiritual Endarkenment.

in the thought of spiritual endarkenment, we can see it as the balance to the light within spirituality, as there is spiritual enlightenment there is spiritual endarkenment.

In most religion, especially paganism they have a deity in use for the symbol of light and a deity in use for the symbol Darkness, examples include Zeus and Hades, Horus and Anubis and Odin/Thor and Loki. Both of these deities in each religion are viewed as important, The story between Zeus and Hades shows the strength and leadership of Zeus and the importance of Hades, although both reside in different domains and can directly oppose each other, the mythology demonstrates their importance in the relevant spirituality, and this is also shown in Norse, Egyptian and even Wiccan mythology. In monotheism, especially Christianity, we see that a God can represent both light and darkness, as Christ said " I am the alpha and the Omega". In Zoroastrianism they hold the belief of a God for both good and evil and that through "dualism" there is an aspect of both within you (granted unevenly proportianal and in conflict, I mean that the relevant religion holds an understanding and place for people with both concepts). In all of these religions we see an incorporation of the "sacred dark" or alternatively "respected dark", in terms of a force or state within spirituality that is to be explored, understood and or feared, in sithism and Jediism we take the aspect of what we believe and allow it to dictate our actions, for Jedi or lightsiders it is ideas of peace and balance so they are demonstrated within the actions of the believer, and this idea is also in practice for sith and dark siders

The dark side is the will of shrouds and shadows, they are not evil, they are neccassary, they can help people. Dark Jedi should be very aware of the dark side of the force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sikvdili's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sikvdili's Journal   Sikvdili's Journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sikvdili's Journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Jedi Order :: Your first category :: Journals-
Jump to: